Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy HalloweenHere is Ellie before school in her pumpkin shirt and sparkle shoes. They had a costume parade and a Halloween party. Luckily when I picked her up she wasn't too wired... yet!!!
It is me and my girls... the princesses. Ellie the fairy princess and Schatzie the fairy tale princess!
I think she was already looking for some candy and wanting to go to the party. I think that I have created a party monster!!
Princess Schatzie, and no, she didn't like the hat at all but it did stay on for about 10 minutes. Good for her!
We went to a neighborhood pot luck. This is something that they have been doing for a few years, a great way for everyone to eat and mingle. It even got all the kids trick-or-treating at the same time and not too late!! It was really nice to meet some of the neighbors and see all of the costumes!
Ellie eating (and not liking) a drumstick but don't worry, she ate her fair share of Mac-N-Cheese!
Ellie trick-or-treating with Meme and Auntie Margie. She took to it like a fish to water. I think once she realized she was getting candy she was ready to go to the next house!!
Look... A fairy princess helped David Beckham overcome his fears of the haunted castle as she takes him by the hand and leads him around the corner and into the house!! Thank you brave fairy princess!!
Aaagghh! I love Halloween!!!
The last stop for my trick-or-treating machine... Meme and Papoo's house, then to bed!!

No comments: