Monday, October 29, 2007

Pumpkins, Butts, and Cupcakes...
Really there is no other name for this entry and it didn't seem quite right to put her cousin, Andrew in the title. Later I think he will thank me for that one!Here is my own personal and life-sized Moonie. It talks and moons but it won't stay stuck to my car window no matter how many times I lick its hands!! Maybe I should try to return it and get my money back, well, on second thought I'll hang on to it, it makes for a great party trick!
We had a time last night painting pumpkins!! I figured that painting would be safer than carving but I didn't think of the messy factor... Ooops!
This was her work of art before she got hold of the black paint!
Ellie at the top of the street with her bike... we are still working on pedaling.
She did it on her own, granted it was only a few times, but she did it... she pedaled all on her own. However, it was short lived, the scooted all the way home. Oh well, we will keep working!!
Ellie out front helping Mommy get the yard decorated for Halloween.
Shopping for pumpkins with Meme and Aunt Margie.
Big girl must have been eating her Wheaties that morning!!
Look, my shining star!!
Cupcake face! I think she likes icing and only icing!! But hey, she wears it well!!
Ellie and Andrew playing with the Choo-choos!
Happy Birthday to you(s)!
Happy Birthday to you(s)!
Happy Birthday Andrew and Ellie!
Happy Birthday to you(s)!
Auntie Marg and Ellie playing with Andrew's computer.
Ellie and Mommy with baby Erika. Ellie was just taken with Erica, she loved to hold and kiss the baby!
MB with Ellie and Andrew (bird and bah-bah included)
Ellie playing with Andrew's Sesame Street workbench. Grandpa Jer, this is a good sign! Now I bet she will be getting Craftsman for Christmas!
Enjoy this clip... it is Ellie and Andrew singing and eating their birthday cupcakes. In case you can't figure it out they are singing "No biting" or at least that is what I think it is. Enjoy!

No comments: