Tuesday, October 02, 2007

WE ARE HERE!!
Well it is official Ellie, Schatzie, and myself are residing in Maryland now. For those of you that don't know, I have started a new job at a commercial lab about five miles from my parents house and so far I really enjoy it. It really is a change from working with the government! Anyway, enough of that but that is why I haven't updated in a while. But my surprise to you is... just for being patient there are close to 40 pictures of Ellie and other stuff to enjoy and recap the past few weeks. Now I apologize now because they are in reverse order so we are just working from current back. Well, I think that I have said enough... Enjoy!!Here she is walking into school with her backpack (carrying her lunch) and Bah-Bah in tow.
Ellie on her second day of school, by the way that she looks, you might even think that she enjoys it!! But seriously, I think she does! They say that she has been adjusting well (ie.: sleeping, eating, and interacting). She didn't cry at all the first day but on the second and third day she did (can you blame her, if I was in the same boat I would also!!) then today, the fourth day my brave little girl walked in kept her game face on! Way to go bug!!
Here is Meme giving Ellie a culinary lesson on how not to cut your fingers when chopping and onion. Pay close attention, not that you will be holding one of those knives any time soon!!
Ellie in her classroom on her first day of school. The practice their numbers, shapes, and colors everyday. This week they are talking about camping... Exciting stuff!!
Ellie and Papoo the morning of her first day of school.
Good Story...
Here seems to be as good of a place to tell you this as any... Recently Ellie has started a fun new game, licking. When I go to get her into the bath sometimes, not all of the time, she will turn to me and lick my face, gross. And of course, I do it right back to her. Sure that is just as gross but whatever. Anyway, last night was just like any other and when I went to pick her up and put her into the tub, there it goes, a wet Ellie tongue right across my cheek. We giggle and I do it back to her, we laugh some more and this goes on and Ellie then proceeds to lick Aunt Margie and Meme. Then Schatzie joins in... yes, here comes the fun... and Schatzie licks or gives Ellie kisses. When Ellie goes to do it right back to her Schatzie turns all the way around and Ellie licks Schatzie's tail. Now that is grosser than gross! I guess if Schatzie can eat one of Ellie's poo-poos than Ellie can lick her tail! And don't worry, she got a good teeth brushing when all was said and done!! The adventures never end!!! No more "cheese" mommy!!

Sorry , these are out of order but Ellis is making sure that baby Abby does pee-pees on the potty. Here she is putting a diaper back on Abby.

Make sure to wipe her booty and gina.
Pee-pees on the potty Abby. Don't worry, the baby has already been in the toilet head first!! Ooops!
Outside in the backyard playing with Schatzie, PD, and Margie. The dogs had a "laying down of the law" on the first night and since then they have been doing well in the same house. Schatzie still barks at every little sound but I think that is because she is still not comfortable with her surroundings and she won't go within 5ft of PD. That suits him just fine!!
Making cookies with Mommy... Oatmeal chocolate chip... Mmmm!!!
Lounging in Schatzie's car seat... this is the good life!

Nakie baby going nite-nite on Schatzie's bed.
Mommy and Ellie hanging out on a nice fall day!
In the back yard at Meme & Papoo's house.
And the last half of the trip.... not so quiet but definatly good anyway!! Looks like my "box of fun" worked!! It was a shoe box filled with dime store toys, stickers, and trinkets... Whatever works, right?
On the road... and this is how the first three and a half hours were... quiet, thank God!!

Moving night, we had a lot of help!! Pa-poo, Ronnie Reichart, Grandpa, Grandma, Daddy, Uncle Mike, Aunt Jess, Bill Frazier, and even Bella came to help!
Thanks for everything, we couldn't have done it without you!!
Ellie on her last day at school in NC. We will miss you!
Uncle Mike, Aunt Jess, Shirley, and a styling Ellie!
Ellie and her jewels, georgous darling!! Watch out Mr. T, here comes Ellie!!

The sock lady trucking down the hall. Socks on her feet, socks on her hands, but no socks on her head!
Ellie in a bucket, do I need to say any more???
Greg and Ned
My buddy, Elaine.
Ned and his girls..




Dawn, Deanna, and Eric... the happy family!
Bethany and Tori.
Cherry and his ladies... Billy, Michele, Suzan P., Elaine, and MB.
Eric and the girls!
Deanna and Ellie playing at the packing party, you know your life changes when at a party there are toddlers and Sesame Street on the TV!

Bobby and I at lunch on my last day at work... PINEAPPLE!!!
My old work crew after work on lone of my last days at the CHP! Bill, Suzan P., Terry, MB, Ned, Chele, Elaine, and Dawn.
When Miss Leanna to visit she read Ellie a fantastic story about puppies! Horray!
I love Cheerios, juice, and my George glasses, can't you tell??

Snoozing with bird.










No comments: