Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sorry!!!
I will start out by saying that I am sorry that I skipped updating the site last week!!! I just didn't have a ton of pictures, we just did a lot of cleaning and I am sure you wouldn't want to hear all about that. Anyway... Here you go, we are completely updated and ready for your viewing!
Ellie and Schatzie one morning... Adorable!!
I bet you didn't think that peanut butter could look so... cute!
CHEESE!!!
Playing in the sink (fully clothed) whild I was working on plum and peach pancakes for dinner... yummy!!
Knocked out one night... I took a chance to take this but luckily she didn't even wake up! But seriously, is that not the cutest thing you have ever seen, I mean, come on!!
Ha, ha, ha!!! Look at what I have. Schatzie and Mommy, you both are going down!!!
Helping mommy water our tomato plant. Don't worry, she didn't stay dry for long at all... see the next photo!!
Ellie and her sprinkler ball.
Here she is, my budding chef, helping me reheat (and season) some rice for dinner. Easy on the pepper, kiddo!!
Ellie loves her pudding!! Yummy!
My wonderful neighbors... Greg and Miranda.
"Me do!" So I let her and luckily the pee-pee still goes in the potty even if you sit on it backwards!!
Ellie and her funny face!
"My ball!" According to her she owns everything! What a diva!
Ellie and Schatzie just hanging out on the deck on Sunday afternoon... Two peas in a pod!!

No comments: