Tuesday, January 30, 2007

SCHATZIE: Life with a Baby
An Autobiography"Look at me, I can hardly get any beauty sleep. When Ellie isn't in my face or teasing me with the possibility of food there are cameras in my face. I say, please let me be!! I need my beauty rest. Do you think a tooth like mine just happens??"
"Do you see this, not only do they give me a haircut so short that they need to put clothing on me to keep me warm bu I have the small human on top of me. Where is my respect???"
" I try to tell her to go easy on me but that little human just won't listen!! Can't you see me talking to her and all she does is laugh!! I am telling you, no respect!!"
"As the old saying goes... kill them with kindness. Or is it keep your friends close and your enemies closer? Anyway, I am working on both!! Soon I will take over the entire house!!"
"And with a mug like this who could resist? Ok, seriously, it is total madness her, please help, now!!"

No comments: