Saturday, January 27, 2007

My First McDinner
I have to first state for the record that this was not my choice, it was Bill's. Nor do I endorse the use of fast food when feeding babies. That being said, I will let you know that this was dinner #2 for the night. Bill couldn't have been happier when he got her first Happy Meal, chcken nuggets and french fries with milk and a toy (not suitable for children her age).Daddy and Ellie hanging out before dinner.
Can you see the McWonder and McHappiness in her eyes? No, neither can I but if you look closely, you can see it in Daddy's eyes!!
Ok, ok. I will eat my words. She was pretty happy and she did like her dinner #2. But again I would like to state that I pumped her full of fruit, veggies, and chicken w/ pasta before her fast food!!
Look, they are sharing food!! How cute!

No comments: