Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy 2007!!!
Welcome New Year!!Daddy is not feeling so good, too much egg nog on New Year's Eve??
Horray, I learned how to stack my rings all by myself! I am so very proud of me!!
Auntie Donna before she left on New Year's day! Bahy-bahy, have safe trips!!
I am helping Mommy clean up. Here I am pulling he white fluffy stuff out of the pillow...
...and then throwing it away! I am such a big help!!
Grandpa is giving a speech on New Year's Eve. I am laughing because I have no idea what he is saying!!
Here are Bella and I in Uncle Mike and Aunt Jess's kitchen. I love Bella not only is she my size but she gets in trouble more than I do!!
Look at me I am wearing a giant Santa hat on New Year's Eve, why does Mommy do these things to me??
Mr. Clark, I am getting ready t see you, I have my pjs on and I got my blanket and bots; only four and a half more hours until midnight. If for some reason I don't make it I will be dreaming about you, promise!!
Uh-oh, Auntie Donna is going to get me with that giant mitten and Grandma is going to let her!!
Smile- Bill, Oma, and Opa!
Ellie and the pppies on Saturday... Abbey, Schatzie, and Bella. Kisses for everyne!!!
Bill, Michael, Schatzie, Jessica, Bella, Mary Beth, and Ellie
Opa, Oma, and Ellie

No comments: