Saturday, May 19, 2007

If this is being sick...
Then I never want to get better!!!!
Ellie and I both had strep throat this weekend and luckily it was caught early for both of us and now we are both on medication and have yet to have a fever or really feel bad.... but we are quarentined!!! Boooo!One of Ellie's fun new games... playing in her bag. Playing peek-a-boo, playing naked, playing in her diaper, playing with herself, or playing her piano... aparently it is all fun in a blue duffle bag!
At the Chic-fil-A play area before our diagnosis.
I figured that it would be ok for us to go strawberry picking, no close quarters for us to contaminate anyone and fresh air... let's face it it was a beautiful day and we didn't have any fevers!!! Anyway, here is Ellie all ready to go with her own "Ellie sized" bucket in hand and her hair is even up in it's first ponytail!
MMMmmmm.... What is better than a fresh picked strawberry???
Another one!!! Cheese!!!
I really think that they would benifit by having a weigh in before you pick and a weigh out when you are paying... I mean look at her, I think they lost some money today the way she was eating!!
To top it off there were ice cream cones to have after dinner... I will make her a Cherries Garcia lover by the time I am done with her!!
What a good sharer. "Here Shatzie, have some of my broken ice cream cone, yummy!"
Here is my favorite... my two filthy and happy children!

No comments: