Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend 2007Sidewalk chalking on Saturday morning.
The chalk works as well on my face as it does on the sidewalk.

Saturday afternoon we went for a dip in the pool...
... and had a grape popcicle for a cool-down!
Pool time again on sunday afternoon... ain't I cute?!?!
Really, aren't I???
At the cook out on Sunday I learned to play golf, watch out Tiger Woods, here I come!!
Bella, Schatzie, Jessica, and Ellie, Smile!!
My golf teacher, Joel, and I hanging out on the deck!
Ellie, Uncle Mike, and the puppies in the back yard.
Ride 'em cowboy!
Cooking with Mama!!
Painting a masterpiece on the deck on Monday morning.
Playing in the back yard with our neighbor's nephew, Jack, on Monday afternoon.
And here is the big news.... Ellie did a pee-pee on the potty for the first time Monday night!! Horray! She told me before she had to go, she sat on potty, did pee-pees, wiped, and flushed all by herself!!! Way to go big girl!!!

No comments: