Sunday, November 05, 2006

Rosie's Visit
November 3-6, 2006
I am so glad that Rosie was able to make it up for a visit! We had so much fun talking, going to the zoo, talking, visiting Nelly and Jim, oh, and did I say talking?? I really miss her and wish that she lived closer but distance really does make these visits so much fun!! Rosie- I hope we didn't freeze you out this past weekend, it really is a little colder here than in Miami! Here are Rosie and Ellie eating a snack on Saturday morning.
So, which one of these two has crazier hair... I think it is a tie!!
Mmmm... nothing better than a warm bots before nite-nite!!
Say Cheese!!
Photo stop befor Rosie was off to the airport in Raliegh!

"No Auntie Rosie, please don't go, we were having so much fun!!"

1 comment:

drlysse said...

Awhhhhhhh, looks like Auntie Rosie had a great time!!!!