Sunday, November 12, 2006

November 11-12, 2006I ran around the house like a crazy woman with a washcloth on my head while Mommy was folding laundry... I love helping!!
I practiced climbing up and down the stairs. Practice make perfect!
Daddy let us stop for ice cream on Friday night after dinner. I love ice cream, it is awesome!
After I dumped Schatzie's water all over the floor and myself Mommy had to strip me down and while she was cleaning up I tied to take a ride on Schatzie's bowl stand. It didn't go anywhere but it sure was fun to try!!
I had art time on Saturday afternoon and I think that I wore more of the paint than I put on the paper. I still don't get what the big deal is with the paint, it sure doesn't taste all that great!!
I had a blast running and playing inthe leaves in the back yard!!
Here I am snoozing... I fell asleep during my Sesame Street video on Saturday afternoon.

No comments: