Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ellie's first week on at school on the toddler side and big news!!
August 7-11, 2006

So here we are, Ellie's first week being moved up with the big kids and things couldn't be going better!! She is eating new foods like pancakes, grits , and lima beans (yummy!). I am also told that she is really enjoying "circle time" where everyone sings and claps. She is even participating by clapping and dancing in her seat. The biggest thing however happened today, and you say wait this is Saturday and you are talking about excing things afrom school I don't see how they go together.
Well, here goes... from hanging out with the big kids all week she has been watching and learning, we all know thatEllie is a nosy baby, but she started walking today! I am not talking a few steps here and there with lots of falling over. I am talking walking from the chair to the couch or from the den to the kitchen and she will stop to steady herself! I guess I am really in for it now! Here is Ellie and Bill on Monday afternoon after she got home from her first big day at school!
Ellie is just crawling around in the morning when I dropped her off.
"Hey Mom, look no hands!! Can I come to work with you today? I promise I won't get into much!"

No comments: