Thursday, July 23, 2009

Well, the time has come...

I always knew that this time would come at some point but truly, I didn't realize is would happen so soon. There have been so many happy times, some sad times, and lots of life changes and if you are reading this right now then you have shared them with us.

I have exceeded my space for photos here on Ellie Belly's blog and because I still want to continue to share our adventures I have created a new space for our memories...

Ellie Belly... 3.5yrs and Beyond!

I will have each blog linked to the other to try and make the transition easier for everyone and please be patient with me for the first few weeks. Oh, and thanks for stopping by!

By they way... The photos of our latest adventure are already posted on Ellie Belly... 3.5 and Beyond!


No comments: