Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patrick's Day and then some...
Ellie in her St. Paddy's Day green... I don't think we could have gotten her in any more green, wait she does have a green jacket and sweater. Oops! Above is Ellie and Bird as a leprechaun... Top 'o the mornin' to you!
E and her new toy... the phone. Hmm... we'll have to have a talk about that one.
A close up with her leprechaun hat.
Ellie and I before I went to the Motley Crue concert this past Saturday.
After I got all dressed for the show, I walked into the family room and at the same time Ellie and Papoo spoke... Papoo said, "If you were 16 I would never let you out of the house looking like that!" Ellie said, "Mommy, you look so beautiful."
I figured out later that it was probably because I looked kinda like Hannah Montana but anyway it looks like we will have to start talking about that too!
Add Image

No comments: