Sunday, March 01, 2009

Late February...
On a rare occasion (this is the second time in a year and a half) E and I will go get donuts after church... today was one of them! Below is Ell eating the prized Sprinkle Munchkin and above is what we call the "sugar dance". Bug is rockin' it out in her snow boots. Wait, maybe we should call it the "snow-sugar dance"?
We Love Dora (and Diego)!!!
Bill got Ellie tickets to go see Dora Live! Aside from the wonderful road construction and glorious traffic (insert very sarcastic eye roll) in Baltimore (it took us over an hour and 15 to get to the theater that should only take us 25 min to get to... ugh!) and we really enjoyed (3/4 of the) show! Singing, dancing, bright colors and Dora and Diego... Does it get any better??? NO!!
Ellie in the theater... She is not being pissy. She is actually in the process of saying "smile". Make more sense now?
This is the last picture I got before I was kindly (and sternly) told by the usher that there were no photographs allowed in the theater... oops!
Meeting Diego (her boyfriend) at Nordstrom after school on Tuesday. She was so excited about seeing him until she got close then, well, you can see! I even have a picture with her hiding behind her balloon.
BTW... thanks Bill for remembering about Dora and Diego at the mall!
E meeting Dora... Same thing here too!
Admiring Diego from afar.
SOOOOOO excited about meeting Dora and Diego!!!! YEAH!!!!
My "holiday" work dinner at Oregon Grill... I know it is February but hey, it works for us!!
Ellie and Meme having story time.

Bonus story... When I picked Ellie from school on Friday they were starting to watch a movie (it was Fun Friday) and I asked her, "What movie are you getting ready to watch?" She says, "Buzz Reindeer." "Buzz Lightyear?" I asked in response, meaning Toy Story, you knowDisney's Buzz Lightyear... "To infinity and beyond!". And she said, "No Mommy, Buzz Reindeer!"
Oh well, I guess Snow Wipe now has a friend!!

No comments: