Thursday, December 11, 2008

Making up for lost time...


First off let me apologize but I have finally figured out the "glitch" on her blog and I am working on fixing it. It may take a while but please know that I am working on it... Oh, by the way, my computer skills and I are the "glitch", oops! It is amazing what happens when you change from "Edit Html" to "Compose" but enough of that. The important thing is that we are back on track!

That being said, these are a bit out of order and these go back to Ellie's birthday (yes, all the way back to October) and again... I am sorry!! Anyway, enjoy!

Ellie, Andrew, and Erica visit with Santa and the trains Ellie admiring the train garden at Kenilworth Mall.
Andrew was the bravest of them all, he jumped right up onto Santa's lap. Ellie and Erica took the more reserved approach on the bench off to the side.
In line waiting to see Santa. I was surprised that Ell even wanted to see Santa after she prepped me on Thanksgiving by repeatedly telling me, "I do not want to see Santa, Mommy!"
Ell admiring her snow globe.
Ellie and Papoo playing with princess stickers.


Margie's 28th Birthday

For Margie's 28th birthday Mom, Julie and I took her down to Hampden to do a little bar hopping.

Marg and her pretty blue drink, it wasn't very tasty but it did match her jacket... Always accessorize!
Mom, Margie, and I at Cafe Hon
Ellie and Kiley at Beth's Ravens/ Bengals football party... Go Ravens, Go Princesses!!
Ellie was thrilled with her snow globe!


Thanksgiving Day
Thanksgiving... Julie attacked Andrew with kisses and tickles!!
Erica and her daddy, Brendan.
Mmmm, pie!!!
Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!!!
Camped out watching Christmas movies after dinner.
Ellie and I on our way to thanksgiving dinner.
Ellie with her Thanksgiving braids!
Someone looks like she is on a mission for snacks!!
Ellie and Andrew
Attack of Julie the Tickle Monster
Getting ready to play some music.
Riding on the Hot Dog Truck at the mall on a rainy Saturday morning.
Two princesses
Striking a pose with her sassy new boots.
Julie and I in Federal Hill catching the Raven's Game.
Wasting a few minutes on our way to go see Carey and Genny we stopped to watch the "riber".
Ell and Genny playing with princesses and watching a movie.
Two buddies holding hands and walking upstairs, probably for more snacks!!
Ellie on Election Day.
Ellie and I outside of the polls... She helped me out by casting my ballot.


Halloween with the Marrs

Erica as a little devil... how fitting!!

Ellie, Erica, and Andrew

Robert as a monkey... How stinkin' adorable!!!

Eating Birthday cupcakes... Happy birthday you two!!

Digging in the candy dish.

No comments: