Thursday, December 25, 2008

Every year one of the neighbors hosts a Cookies and Caroling party just before Christmas. I remember going when I was growing up. This year Ellie and I were lucky enough to be able to attend. We had a fantastic time!With song packets in hand we all caroled (is that a word?) the afternoon away. We (at least I was) may have been a little out of tune but the piano and violin helped to keep us on key. Ellie loved the songs and even sang along with some of them!
Now I don't know what Ellie liked more... the carols or the cookies?!?
Don't worry, I wasn't a scrooge. She had her fill of cookies... 4 brownies (they were small), 3 mini brown (pumpkin) muffins, and who knows how many other cookies, those where just the ones I knew of! And no, she didn't eat a very good dinner, go figure!!

No comments: