Thursday, December 06, 2007

Horray Snow!!
So, this was the first measurable snow of the year, and you may call me a liar come May but I think that this year is going to be a bad one! Anyway, it started yesterday morning around 8 in the morning and was still snowing when I went to bed. I think we ended up with a total of 4-5 inches. Daycare closed early so I got to leave work early also and when we got home Papoo already had a sled waiting for us!Yeah snow!!!
Mmm snow!
Mommy and Ellie just before it got too cold to be outside. I taught her all sorts of fun stuff... we made snow angels and snowballs (and had fun throwing them at anyone who came outside, including the Schatzie), catching snowflakes, and we even went sledding. There just wasn't enough snow (there probably was but it was getting dark and cold) to make a snowman but there is always next time.
Even Schatzie was excited about the snow! Buzz Schatzie, buzz!
Catching snowflakes on her tongue.
Ellie's first sleigh ride... Yippee!
It was hard to convince her to come inside, I was cold and her gloves were soaked and cheeks were rosy red so I know that she was also so I did it, I bribed her with a princess movie. Here she is crashed out in her self-made pillow nest watching another "princess movie" and warming up from our frosty fun!
Aunt Margie and Ellie bundled up watching The Little Mermaid before a hearty spaghetti dinner!



3 comments:

Elaine said...

Ellie and Papoo looks like they're having the best time ever! So cute!

Carey said...

Looks like fun!

Yaede Family Texas said...

I miss real snow. Here in Texas we only get two inches or so and I never lasts. It looks like so much fun.