Monday, August 13, 2007

Baltimore Visit
August 8-13, 2007 Playing in "Tiny Town" in the mall on out big shopping trip... Queen of the mountain!!!
Vroom, vroom!!
Getting ready to be a teenager... lounging around and chatting on the phone. I rally am going to have my hands full!!
At the nature center in Oregon Ridge Park: Look Mommy, turtles!
Here Gen, I will help you up!
All of these buttons make sounds! Gen looks amazed as Evie and Ellie try to figure it all out.
Shhh! We are learning!
Kisses and hugs all around!
Bubbles with Carey, horray!
This one scares me... They all look almost comfortable sitting in a car like that, three pretty girls cruising in a convertible. I think we will have big trouble in fourteen years!!
Girls with the boys... Gen, Ellie, and Evie with daddies Dan and Louie.
Angie, Evie, Louie, and Baby in tow with Carey, Gen, and Dan at the playground.
All of the girls... Gen, Carey, Ellie, Mary Beth, Evie, and Angie
Erin and Dan's baby shower
1 puppy,
2 puppies,
3 puppies... more!!!
Margie and Megan look on as Andrew and Ellie give hugs!
Mom's side of the family: (Starting form the top left to right) Jim, Sharon, Meme, Jim, John, Shaggy, Mandy, Margie, Brian, Angela, Julie, Heather, Jay, Lou, Mary Beth, Fran, Andrew, Colleen, Mark, Ellie, Nelson, and Cindy
The "kids": Julie, Brian, Margie, Heather, Mandy, John, Megan, Cindy, Patrick, Colleen, Doug, Andrew, Mary Beth, and Ellie (on the bottom)
It almost looks like they are getting ready for prom pictures!!
Andrew and Ellie, do I really need to say anything else?
Smooch!
Mornin'! You are inperrupting my Wiggles!!
CHEESE!
Sitting pretty in her sailboat dress!
Ha Ha Ha!!! I am the funniest girl in the world!!!
I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP!!!!

No comments: