Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Christmas Card Runner-ups...
Here are the ones that just didn't make the cut for one reason or another. I am sure you will enjoy them as much as I do!Yes, this is a cut picture but the reason this didn't make it is
1) she looks a little clueless and
2) I couldn't firn a card that this would work with!
Yes, again another adorable photo. It is almost like she is saying, " Please don't look at my nimmies!"
This looks like the responce to someone telling her that she should expect some coal in her stocking!
This was my original idea for the Christmas card, a santa hat and a bubble bath beard. However I couldn't get her to leave the hat on long enough to smile at the same time. Oh well, better luck next year!

1 comment:

BLAZER PROPHET said...

My grand daughter's name is also Ellie. Ellie Rose. And she's every bit as cute as your daughter.