Sunday, July 30, 2006


Baltimore Trip... continuedEllie and Bill are sharing a Slurpee... I think that he has created a monster!!!
We had crabs on Saturday night after Ellie went down to bed, this is what was left over on Sunday at lunch. I really think that they were the best ones that I have ever had! When we showed Ellie a crab she had no idea what to do with it and then she wanted to grab it and put into her mouth!! Go figure!
On Sunday afternoon Bill, Ellie, and I went to the Shops at Hunt Valley for a day of shopping . The weather was perfect, sunny and low-mid eightys and breezy, a great day to be outside! We had the best pizza ever for lunch and a gelato for dessert (you only live once, right?) and managed to pick up a thing or two for Ellie. What a great day!!
Ellie and I stop for a picture in front of the black-eyed susans while we are shopping, I mean we are in Maryland, right?

No comments: