Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Early September
Opening Day...
Ravens, 17 vs. Bengals, 10
Julie and I tailgating before the game.
Go Ravens!!
The game.... that place was packed!
The Raven's marching band playing their tribute to Ozzy Osburne... Mama I'm Coming Home. It sounds a lot different when its played by a marching band!!
Way to go Ravens!!
Post game update... The temporary tattoos aren't as temporary as I thought and my nose and shoulders are still rosy! But, Woo Hoo! it sure was fun!!
Take that, Hanna!!
Well, the playgrounds were muddy, Tot Town at the mall was under construction, and we had our fill of cartoons so what else is a girl to do??
Put on our boots and slicker and PLAY!
And no, we didn't get blown away.... well, almost!
Singing in the rain...
Splish, splash!!
And the reward for making it through the storm... An amazing rainbow that crossed over the entire sky!

80's night with The Legwarmers
The Murphy girls all dresses up. I promise I will dress up next time!!!

Labor Day Weekend
Ellie and Nana in the backyard.
Ellie showing Nana all of Nana's flowers.
The mandatory foot washing after walking outside barefoot!
Ellie checking out the living room with Nana and Bill.
Beach Baby.
Burying herself in the sand... I don't know if she had more fun covering herself up or wiggling out!
Having fun in the largest sandbox ever!!
So many things to look at and learn about.
Look, Ellie is a mermaid!
Her new "Barbie"... This one really threw her off. "Barbies aren't boys!"
Swimming with Daddy.
Splashing with Unka Bob.
Oooh! It is almost too cold to get in! Brrr!
Mmmm... the perfect way to end the day. Bomb pops!
Rachel and Ellie playing Polly Pockets.
Rachel, Jenna, and Ellie
Ellie strumming on the guitar.
Julie, Ellie, and Nana
Ellie and Grandpa
Ellie and Grandma
Spinning in the inner tube. This big girl insisted on "I do it by myself!"
"See Mommy, I told you I could do it by myself!"
Cheese!
Note: She is not by herself on a raft in the middle of the pool. If she was I would not have been taking a picture of it, the camera would have been on a chair and I would have been on my way to go get her!
She was hiding behind the big fish!
See my tongue!!
Playing Frisbee with Daddy in the back yard.
Wee! Down the slide!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Look at the next photo to see what she thought was so funny!
Unka Bob falling in the water to catch a Frisbee. This had her going for almost 20 minutes!
Bob, Bill, and Ellie doing "Row you boat"
Rachel and Ellie playing fort.

Row, row, row your boat
Performed by: Nana, Julie, MB, Jenna, Ellie, and Rachel
Directed by: Ellie
Enjoy...

No comments: