Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter Eggs!
First, let me explain... All Easter Ellie was running around and wishing everyone a "Happy Easter Eggs!" How cute, right?
Second... I am sorry that all of these are out of order. Something messed up when uploading all of these and not all of them showed up. I will post the first round now and later in the week I will get the others up online. So, enjoy these for now! Ellie on her egg hunt in the front yard.
See, I got eggs!
Look, I got another one!!
Ellie and I on Easter before church with Schatzie on th top step. It was a little chilly but hey, that is what you get in Baltimore when Easter is still in March!
Ellie and her Easter bunny pop. Already eating the ears off first. Where do they learn that?
The Eyebrows Story
So let me explain the "eyebrows"... the day before she was running around playing with a Sesame Street band-aid and wanted it on her boo-boo. Margie figured she meant the bruise from the crib incident (see Big Girl Bed post below) but then Ellie pointed to the other side. That was the first "eyebrow". I chose my battle and let her go around like that all day. By dinner time I told her we were going to have to take it off and that spun her into a full-on temper tantrum. Fine, we will leave it on, it really isn't worth it. After bath I was getting her pjs together in the bedroom and she came running in and showed me that Papoo helped to put the second "eyebrow" on her. Thanks, Papoo! He swears that she actually put it on but he did admit to opening it. I told him, "Fine, but now you need to get both of them off before church tomorrow." He just brushed it off as I put her to bed. Ellie sleeping at this point was far more important than taking them off and another tantrum! Now here we are on Easter morning... Ellie is runnng around in her pjs half high on sugar and I reach over and RIP! No tears, just confusion and then she wants to see the old band-aid. She shrugs and goes on eating her bunny's ears. Papoo is just sitting in his chair chuckling at this point. Then when she comes over again...RIP! and the second one is off! Well, the "eyebrows" were off in time for church (no thanks to Papoo) and all was fine. See, candy seems to distract them from almost anything! Lucky me!
Look at what the Easter bunny brought...
Baby Ellie Bunny. I just had to throw this one in. When I was uploading photos I came across her first Easter pictures and had to smile! Wow, things were so much different... look she is sitting still!!
Dying Easter eggs with Andrew on Saturday morning.
Cheese Andrew. I can say I think he is the first Easter bunny I seen with a shiner!
They are both going to kill me for this one!! But anyway, here they are using dueling pottys!

Ellie, Andrew, and Erica

No comments: