Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Those Poor Dolls

I have to say that I feel very sorry for Ellie's poor dolls... Not only are they force fed yogurt, peanut butter, and juice but they are also dressed up like princesses and dragged around by their hair. Wait, come to think of it, maybe that isn't so bad. Well except for the whole dragging by your hair thing!

But just the other day she was playing with her Maggie Leigh magnetic doll and she shared her breakfast... "She like yo-gut. I painting!" All over her from head to toe.

The next day Maggie Leigh got freckles... "I make baby pretty. She got freckle." She was covered in pepper.

Then the next day Maggie Leigh must have been hungry or needed some bronzer... "Mommy, I share. She like!" And there goes all of the insides of her peanut butter and honey sandwich all over Maggie!

Last night I was able to save Maggie from being smeared with mashed potatoes and peas... "No, no, no!!! Those are for Ellie. Maggie has already eaten enough."

No comments: