Saturday, February 24, 2007

Ellie' s WeekendSaturday night Ellie stayed up late and got out of a bath andbrushing her teeth to go and visit Deb and her Rah-Rah friends.
Ellie and I enjoyed hot chocolate and animal crackers on Sunday afternoon. It was rainy and cold, what could be better than something warm and a movie???
Flower-head Ellie!
...and her other hat! We had a fun, fun day!! We found out that Bill got the Golden Boot award at the soccer tournament this weekend for scoring the most goals (even though one of them was on himself... oops!) and his team won the whole thing. Way to go Daddy!!
This has nothing to do with Ellie but all the girls from work and I went to go see Reno 911! Miami. IT WAS AWESOME!! I think that I may have peed a little in my pants from laughing so hard!

No comments: